Friday, March 21, 2008

How did killing or trying to kill Jesus destroy organized religion?

A pure and holy GOD does not demand the death of an innocent person or marriage for the sin of anyone.

It is only the guilt of those who wish to condemn the innocent that feel the emotional need to destroy or control others.

People who don't want the past examined try to cover up the cold dark existence of the slaves that they created, the slave masters want to remove individual freedoms and liberties from the innocent people only wishing to live.

We abort marriages and people when we show that we don't care about the emotions of others or when we don't demand integrity and accountability for the truth that is prevented from being known. We need to expose what is hidden in dark places to know the truth.

In my story I have yet to meet anyone to ask about traffic coming from the opposing direction, there must have been traffic coming from that direction or the accident would not have taken place. But if you read my story is it clear that traffic did come from the other side, that fact could be a given if you think about most intersections but it is not something that is stated and is never made clear. I guess one of the questions would then be why is that important? The fact remains that if this detail is important it is only because the street is narrow and only supports traffic in opposite directions there is no room for error on the part of the operator of a large truck with a large tailswing. What that means is that the State of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has created a Truck Trap and the local authorities have acted egregiously accusing the Truck Driver of a crime that was never committed. This crime would then cause the Truck Driver (myself) to lose my marriage and my Church membership because I was and am telling the truth...

The Church falls and fails when the truth is no longer important to the masses or the individual. The foundation of the Church is weak when built upon half truths and working in concert with the government to convict the innocent of crimes. The sacrafice of any one single individual for a crime never committed is a sin against the individual and the global community. An injustice anywhere is a crime everywhere!

The only way to right a wrong is to expose and fix what is flawed.

The only way to fix a false foundation is to remove the blighted structure, what is flawed in each and every organized religion? What is the cause of the pollution that corrupts our world?

How much energy is wasted in building, heating, and transportation for the purpose of organized religion?

To many people are trying to be the favorite, wishing to be one up on everyone else while hurting innocent people and falsely accusing people of crimes that were never committed.

Pastor Wright had the right message with the wrong words. Instead of putting America down, he should have picked the rest of the world up. Instead of cursing America we should be Leading the rest of the World to the Blessings of GOD.
Instead of a message of destruction we should be bringing people together, instead of tearing communities apart we should be building up communities and we can not know our neighbors by separating Us from Them on Sunday Mornings.

The Church is the real stumbling block to World Peace.

The Church leadership would hate me for my message and the Scientific community would hate me for my belief in a GOD!

That puts me in the best company of ALL... What did Jesus know? Jesus knew that he was an illegitimate child, he would never be allowed to forget that simple fact. Think about how he was treated then, how many illegitimate children were allowed to survive? The crucifixion of Jesus was predestined because the people then as now hate illegitimate people. Why am I so hated, what makes me different? I'm no different that anyother hated illegitimate person. I understand favoritism and selfishness by those who claim to have a legitimate right to oppress or possess my very being, so I am free, I still have no right to exist...

With out the GOD given rights that each sanctioned individual is born with we are nothing, but I am something, I am true... I am true to myself and to others, and I am an individual part striving to be united as one half of a whole...

Striving to be heard and seen and spoken to treated with dignity and respect and to feel emotionally and physically connected. This is the dream we all desire to share the dream of mutual freedom just one part of the American dream.

No comments: